OverviewThe Firebase connector can sync users and any collection from the Firestore cloud.
How to connectFollowing authorization methods are available for Firebase Analytics
- Service Account — you'll a) create a service account in Google Cloud Console b) share google resource (such as document or analytics property) with this account (account email look like
[username]@jitsu-customers.iam.gserviceaccount.com) c) put Service Account Key JSON (available in Google Cloud Console) in the field below
2. Obtaining access through Service Account
At first, create or select Google project. There is a good manual on how to do that
Then create a new Google Service Account:
- Go to the Service Accounts page
- Click "+ Create Service Account"
- Fill Service account name and press DONE
- Click on the Email of created account in Service Accounts table, go to "KEYS" tab
- Click "ADD KEY" ➞ "Create new key" ➞ Select JSON ➞ "CREATE"
- Service Account JSON (private key) will be in downloaded file
|Jitsu provides two types for authorizing access to Google Services:|
|Use Google Cloud Console to create Service Account get Service Key JSON|
|Firebase Project ID from the Project Settings page.|
Collection parametersCollection is a set of objects that have the same structure and will be mapped to the same table in destination database. Collection may be configurable, and connector can synchronize several collection of the same type. If you're familiar with object-oriented programming, think of collection as class which can have multiple instances.
Firebase exposes following collections:
This collection has no config parameters
|Firestore collection ID. Can include wildcard for example: 'collection/*/sub_collection' will synchronized only sub collections from all objects in 'collection'|